Different factors can contribute to a serious car accident. Driver negligence is a very common factor, but defective auto parts are an important part of some accident cases.
Each year, defective tires cause many car crashes in Florida. These crashes can involve:
- Vehicles that crash at high speeds, usually on highways
- Tire separation
- Blowouts and the loss of vehicle control on the road
- Trucks that lose tire tread
- Wheel explosions
- A driver swerving and veering to avoid a hazard
The Legal Advice You Need | The Compensation And Medical Care You Need
The law firm of Thomas J. Ueberschaer, P.A., based in Pensacola and Panama City, Florida, is extremely knowledgeable and highly experienced with Florida injury cases involving defective tires and other problems with vehicles. Since 1996, attorney Tom Ueberschaer has been helping injured people and their families recover full and fair compensation for losses like:
- Medical expenses, including specialty physician care, surgical and hospital bills, and rehabilitation costs
- Lost income and business losses
- Property damage, including a totaled car or truck
- Pain and suffering
- The wrongful death of a family member
Contact Tom for a free consultation about your case. An experienced personal injury lawyer can answer your questions about car defects, tires and serious accidents.