Just For Military And Vets: Questions About Compensation And Medical Care
The legal system can be confusing, just like the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) can be confusing. It is normal to have a lot of questions about injuries, medical care and compensation. Our lawyers and staff can help you get answers to important questions like:
- Is this injury going to affect my career? Will that affect how much injury compensation I receive?
- How long will it take to finish my case?
- How much compensation should I expect to receive?
- Can the VA withhold my benefits if there is a problem with my injury claim?
- What is the Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs (CHAMPVA)?
- Do we need to pay back TRICARE for medical costs that were paid? Who keeps track of my reimbursements and liens?
- Will I need to go to court?
- Do I have to hire a lawyer to handle my injury case?
- Should I take the settlement offer from the insurance company?
‘Ask Tom’ | Talk To Us About Your Injury | Free Consultation
Every case is different and very personal. Get your specific injury questions answered by a professional. “Ask Tom” by contacting the firm.