We hear certain kinds of questions from people who are dealing with the aftermath of a car crash. This website is not meant to give legal advice, but we think it is important to articulate and list popular kinds of questions here:
Questions About Insurance And Injury Claims
- Why shouldn’t I talk to the other driver’s insurance company?
- Should I accept the injury settlement I am being offered?
- Is the insurance company lowballing me?
- How long will my case take to complete?
Questions About Attorneys And Law Firms
- Aren’t all personal injury firms basically the same?
- What makes your firm different?
- How many accident cases have your attorneys handled?
- Is it true that every one of your clients works with Tom?
Questions About Compensation And Medical Expenses
- How much is my injury case worth?
- Who will cover my medical bills right now?
- How will I make up for lost income or the loss of my vehicle?
- Why do I need an experienced lawyer to handle my injury matter?
Questions About Negligence, Distracted Drivers And Drunk Drivers
- How do we prove that the other driver was at fault?
- What will happen to a driver who was drunk behind the wheel?
- How prevalent is texting and driving in the Florida panhandle?
- How do you approach a distracted driving or drunk driving case?
We Are The Resource You Need | Talk To Us | Free Consultation
Every automobile crash case is unique. Get legal guidance regarding what to do after a car accident.
At the law office of Thomas J. Ueberschaer, P.A., in Pensacola and Panama City, Florida, we are a unique resource for injured people and their families. Contact us for help.